My friend and her baby girl, seeing and sniffing and feeling the rapeseed fields bloom. More rapeseed photos on my photo blog.
I confess that after feeling pretty great the first three months of the year and using that energy to work very hard, this spring and the change to summer time two weeks ago has me feeling a bit tired and in need of sleep. I’ve frequently headed straight to bed after work these past two weeks, just catching up on sleep. I guess the time change plus the weather playing rollercoaster recently just throws me a bit off balance.
I’m itching to start sewing and creating again and in my head the projects are just bouncing around, not quite ready to be put into action.
- I completely redid my photography website, a digital spring cleaning of sorts. How do you like the new colors and the fresh look?
- An inspiring post on changing dreams by Emma Chapman.
- What the media does to women. Nothing new there but it’s good to be reminded again.
- These 18 things highly creative people do differently really hit home. We’re weird but in a good way🙂
- I love coming across good business advice and here’s a simple but powerful example of great marketing: How to sell Girl Scout cookies.